This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 4149 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4149 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 414.90.
|Maximum No of ONSITE Visit||Onsite Visit will be done by the reseller|
|Price of Software||Rs. .3999.00 for single user and Rs. 4999 for multi user|
|Approx AMC||As mentioned on the official website|
|Price for Additional Branches||Rs. 3000 for single user and Rs. 4000 for multi user|
|Price for Additional Computers||Rs. 2000.00 for unlimited sister computers|
|Initial Payment||100% of Total Price|
|AMC of 1st Year||Service will be given by reseller to the client|
|AMC from 2nd Year||As mentioned on the official website|
|Cost for Additional ONSITE Visit||Rs. 500 if it is given by Dreamz Support Team|
|Software Validity||Life Time|
In a library, all the books need to be managed properly, their issue and return transactions should be accurately maintained. Using school software, all the time consuming manual register maintenance work has been changed to digital and automatic.
In this window, there are few buttons to make library entries like new book entry, book issue and receive entries etc.
1) Click on New Book Entry button to make entry of a new book added in library.
Entering book details is very simple, just fill in the blanks.
2) Type all the details of a book and click on Save button to save book entry.
We can see list of books as per Accession No., Author etc. We can take the print out of the list by clicking on Print button..
If we want to print barcode sticker, click on Print Sticker.We can import and export list of book details from and to excel sheet.
.Now, let's see how to issue book.
1) Click on Issue book button.
2) Select Date, search Admission No. All the details of the student will be displayed..
3) Type Accession No. of book. Book details associated with that accession no. will be displayed.
4) Click on Issue button to issue that book to that particular student.
Let's see how to make entry for book returned by student.
1) Click on Receive book button.
2) Select Date, search Admission No. Student details associated with that admission no. will be displayed.
3) Type Accession No. Book details associated with that accession No. will be displayed.
4) Click on Receive button. This way, we can make book return entry.
If we want to see all the books which are issued to students, click on Book Issue Register button.
There is a book search option also.
We can see book issue record of a particular Accession No. or Roll No. etc.
We can send SMS to any student by clicking on Send SMS button.
Similarly, we can see all the books which are returned by students. For this, click on Books Receive Register button. We can send SMS also.
We can see the Ledger of books also. In the ledger, all the details like issue date, return date, days delayed, fine if any for a particular student will be shown.
There might be many books which are issued but not returned. To see those books, click on Pending Books. We can send reminder SMS to a student for books which are not returned by clicking on Send SMS button.
No customer reviews for the moment.
* required fields